Sometimes sustainable development and sustainable tourism seem very complicated, using words and processes that do not speak to everyone.
This little animated video, above all fun and playful, 5 to understanding what the facts Sustainable Tourism. Created for children, it also allows the largest to have the basics for talking and why apply this kind of tourism.
But what are these 5 facts?
• The place, its people, and their culture, are respected
• The local people have a say in the decisions about tourism
• The gain a fait share of the benefits from it, including money
• There is a little damage to the environment as possible
• Small scale, local, low impact, respect, environment, share, fair. Be enlightened
Simple facts that allow us to calmly consider tourism else and work for a better world. But above all speak the same language.
Share the post "Understanding Sustainable Tourism in 5 facts"