The website www.HotelsCombined.com has established a list of 10 Eco-Friendly hotels. These hotels, all over the world, were selected based on their practical actions to preserve both the nature around them, allow citizen approach on the part of their client and a willingness to develop the site in a sustainable manner. Some of these actions are simple to implement and can be taken by both large institutions than smaller ones. Others seem expensive at first but ultimately investment profitability and the economic impact is obvious. And inevitably economies are bigger.
Among the various actions set up we can note the following one :
• A construction that takes full advantage of the sunshine and shadows, like that air conditioners and heaters are used the least possible,
• The storage and the retrieval of rainwater for water plants, for cleaning floors or for showers
• Organic products, eco-designed products in both the uniforms of employees in furniture and consumables.
• The management of organic waste and leftover food for creating a system using biogas for heating for example
• Local products for meals served in these hotels
• Green Rooftops
• Protection of the environment and protection of animals
• Customer information on sustainable practices
And here are the 10 hotels selected by the site:
• Hix Island House (Puerto Rico)
• Hi Hotel (France)
• Thala Beach Lodge (Australia)
• Garonga Safari Camp (South Africa)
• Alila Villas Soori (Bali)
• Spice Island Beach Resort (Grenada)
• Park Hyatt Hadahaa (Maldives)
• The hotel Lefay Resort (Italy)
• The Park Hyderabad (India)
• Six Senses (Vietnam)
So you have just to enjoy your stay while being responsible !!!!
Share the post "10 Eco-Friendly hotels in the world"